Armed & Dangerous - Abigail Roux “I love you" Ty said, the quiet words devoid of any self-consciousness of his usual bravado. " And I've never been able to say that before with such conviction. I can't remember a time when you weren't the first thing I thought of, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't care what stands in our way.”

Armed & Dangerous starts where Divide & Conquer left off. Zane alone after Ty left. Luckily, this is resolved rather quickly and we get plenty of Ty & Zane time. And the making up was more than worth the torture of a cliffhanger. There were so many feelings expressed between Ty and Zane. They’re finally feeling comfortable in loving each other and are taking every opportunity to let the other know. There were I Love You’s flying all over the place and I freaking loved it!! When Zane finally gave Ty the compass, it was just beautiful.

”Because you gave me direction when I was lost. You showed me the way.”

Ty seems to have an easier time sharing his feelings, so it was refreshing to see Zane getting lovey-dovey-mushy-gushy too. I was happy to see an explanation for Ty sort of, uncharacteristically, writing off Zane’s I Love You in Divide & Conquer. I should have known. Ms. Roux would never steer us wrong.

The suspense part of the story was the best so far. Ty and Zane have been assigned a job that is off the radar. They need to gather Julian Cross, the “antique dealer”, and deliver him to the FBI. Upon trying to detain Julian Cross, he refuses to leave without his boyfriend, Cameron. These two added another level of hilariousness. There was plenty of snarkyness and laugh out loud one liners. Not only was there Ty & Zane but Julian and Cameron were just as swoonworthy. They were so sweet and loving with each other. Badass Julian always making sure Cameron is okay and feels safe. Cameron trying to reign in his hot headed boyfriend and just stay alive. Having these two along for the ride gave an example to Ty & Zane of what they’re missing by hiding. Of course, if they want to keep their jobs they don’t have a choice. But now they see that there is a choice to make. Which is easier to live with, losing your job or having to hide who you love.

This series has progressed so beautifully. From two slightly insane FBI agents who were fumbling through life, to two men who understand and love each other unconditionally. They’re still slightly insane but that’s half the fun. This series is exceptionally written. One of the best. If this is the level of amazingness needed to reach 5 stars, I might need to rethink some of my previous ratings.

Copy provided by Dreamspinner Press via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.