The Magical Christmas Cat - Lora Leigh, Erin McCarthy, Nalini Singh, Linda Winstead Jones Stroke of Enticement by Nalini Singh ★★★★☆

This is the story of the Changeling Leopard, Zach and his mate Annie. Annie is Zach’s nephew’s teacher and Zach called to school to pick up his nephew. Upon meeting Annie Zach realizes that Annie is his mate. He doesn’t tell her that she is his mate yet because Zach is easing her into the idea of trusting him before mentioning the mating bond. Zach was a fun character. Easygoing and sweet, but just as possessive and growly as any other changeling. It was a really cute story and a great addition to the series.

Christmas Bree by Erin McCarthy ★★★☆☆

Bree and Ian met briefly a year ago and have been dreaming about each other ever since. Ian is a lawyer and has a client that wants to purchase Bree’s house. He is forced back into Bree’s life and goes to Bree’s house in middle of nowhere town in Illinois. He intends to see Bree and decide that she isn’t as intriguing as he initially thought. But, of course, he only wants her more. He is a conservative no nonsense kind of guy and Bree is a goth looking witch. But when they meet again and realize that they have been having the same dream for the past year Ian decides to throw logic out the window. It was a sweet romance. There was a lot of chemistry between the characters. I really liked Ian, he was patient with Bree, even when she was throwing a silly fit. It was good for a novella, but not really enough for me to want to seek out the rest of the series.

Sweet Dreams by Linda Winstead Jones ★★☆☆☆

Creepy cat knickknacks that mysteriously appear in your house, creepy noises coming from your walls and dreams of being sacrificed to a demon. This shit was creepy. I don’t do creepy. I admit that I am a complete wuss. I don’t like scary or anything remotely close to maybe being considered as scary. It was a good story with good characters, just not for me.

Christmas Heat by Lora Leigh ★★★☆☆

Hayley was in the wrong place at the wrong time. She overheard a conversation that she shouldn’t have and has to testify against the enemies of the breed. She is locked in her own home with the protection of the Breed. Noble, a Breed Enforcer who has claimed Hayley as his mate, is staying with her in her house for protection, of course. I have never read any books from this series before so I was a little lost at times. I didn’t like how closely the Breeds were related to animals physically. It felt weird to me, maybe because this is a book in the middle of the series so I don’t have any other knowledge of the world building here. I liked Noble and Hayley together. They had known each other for a year now and had been getting closer and closer throughout that time. It wasn’t mating at first sight. Which was nice.

Overall, this was a good group of stories. I definitely enjoyed the Psy/Changeling story the best. That’s probably because it’s the only series here that I read!