Kissin' Tell - Lorelei James This story basically followed the same plot line that over half of this series has followed.

HOT MCKAY MAN: Looking for his next score because that’s what McKay men do. They have sex. A lot.

HEA GIRL: Walks up to Hot McKay Man and notices his what? That’s right, black hair and blue eyes. And his muscles.

HOT MCKAY MAN: (to HEA girl) Whoa there darlin’. You look like you might need somethin’ from me. I can help you with whatever you need but you will be in MY bed every night in return.

HEA GIRL: Have hot rough sex to get what I want? Sure! That doesn’t sound whorish at all!

In walks a McKay clan with their 20 children in tow saying horribly mushy things to each other for no other reason than to make a cameo.

SexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSex

HOT MCKAY MAN: Let me take you out to apparently the only place in town where we are sure to see people I know.

HEA GIRL: Wow, you have had sex with almost every girl here! Oh well.

SexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSex

HEA GIRL: Okay, McKay I got what I want. See you later.

HOT MCKAY MAN: Was that all I meant to her? We were casual but, OH NO! I LOVE HER!

HEA GIRL: I know I told him it was casual and I told him I was done but he hasn’t called me. I am going to pout.

HOT MCKAY MAN: Sulks and mopes around for days until another McKay tells him about all of the hearts and rainbows that is marriage. Go get her!

HEA GIRL: What are you doing here McKay? I thought we were done after you banged the hell outta me for 3 weeks straight. No? I LOVE YOU TOO!

HEA!!!!!!!

While I enjoyed this plot the first, second, third time I read it, it’s getting a little old at this point. Of course it was a cute story and there were hot sex scenes but I was hoping for something more from this book. I still love Lorelei James’ writing and her characters. I will definitely continue read about those hot McKay boys who seem to be trying to overpopulate the state of Wyoming.