Promises - Marie Sexton I love Marie Sexton.
I love Matt’s willingness to be out for Jared.
I love Jared’s commitment to Matt, whatever Matt was ready for.
I love, I love, I love.

Matt & Jared become besties when Matt moves to Coda, Colorado. Matt is straight and a confirmed bachelor. He turns down all of the women that are throwing themselves at the new guy in town. Instead of banging hot chicks, Matt wants to spend his free time with Jared. Matt still has not a clue. They bike together, camp together, watch football together, have dinner together and pretty much spend every waking moment together. Still, no clue. Until one drunken night...

This was a reread for me and I enjoyed it even more the second time, so much that I’m upping my rating from 4 to 5 stars. These two are so great together. Their chemistry is off the charts, there’s enough tension between them to cut with a knife. And Matt’s first sexual experience with Jared? In.cred.i.ble. I had to go back and reread it, during my reread. I think I died a little from bookgasm overload. When an author can create a highly erotic sex scene without being explicit... mmhmmm... flawless. Matt & Jared are such great characters, each with their own flaws. Both made mistakes, both made up for them. I am so happy their story doesn’t end here!